COVID 19 continues to be a real concern and has caused us to change and adapt to a ‘Work from Home’ culture. We can help you stay safe, productive, and sane by setting up ‘Work from Home’ tools.
We want to let you know how we are managing the COVID-19 threat so that your visit to Top Cat Computers is as safe as possible for you and our team. We will:
- Provide to Scan QR Code in your Check In QLD App to register your visit at Top Cat Computers
- Clean arriving items
- Clean leaving items prior to pick up
- Telephone you when your computer is ready to pick up, and endeavour to make your visit as brief as possible
- Offer contactless transactions
- Offer remote support wherever possible.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) when picking up your computer from your location
- Increase frequency of cleaning Workshop/Office door handles, workbenches, armrests, EFTPOS machines etc.
- Maintain social distance of 1.5 m as per Government Health guidelines
- Monitor the health of our team and ensure they have access to PPE
- Wear PPE according to Government Health guidelines